Doubly-terminated, hexagonal crystals of calcite to 5 x 1.5 cm on thin matrix of chalcopyrite.
Origin: Sweetwater Mine, Reynolds County, Missouri, USA
Dimensions (cm): 7.7 x 5.6 x 4.5
All specimens include a label bearing the mineral name and origin as well as historic label(s) for the specimen if any.
**We want you to be 100% satisfied with your selection. Please ALWAYS review and consider the dimensions given so you have an understanding of the actual size of the specimen. Specimen dimensions are given in CENTIMETERS (2.54 centimeters = 1 inch). If you have any questions regarding an item, please send a convo.**
Thank you for visiting Xquizit Minerals!
Payment due in full at time of order. Sales tax collected for the State of Texas.
Domestic and International Shipping:
First Class Mail with tracking. Upgrade for Priority Mail with insurance upon request.
International - Priority Mail shipping with customs declaration and tracking.
Most items will ship within 1-3 business days of purchase. Shipping occurs on weekdays only, there will be no shipping on weekends.
PLEASE NOTE: Seller is not responsible for any delays, losses or damage en route.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Should you wish to return an item, you must convo us no more than 3 days after receiving your order. The item must be repackaged in the same manner and in same type of container that we have packaged the item in shipping to you. Each item MUST be insured for the full amount. Returns must be made within 7 days after your receipt of the order.
Buyer is responsible for ALL return shipping fees and insurance costs.
Refunds will be issued immediately upon receipt of returned, undamaged item.
If you're looking for a certain mineral specimen, please convo us. We have a large inventory and are constantly adding new material.
Your complete satisfaction is extremely important to us. I include measurements of each and every item in CENTIMETERS (unless otherwise specifically specified in an indivdiual listing). PLEASE take into consideration the size of the specimen of listed before purchasing! All measurements are taken from the point of longest length, width and height of each specimen (unless otherwise specified) and every attempt is made to ensure accuracy, however each measurement is approximate.
We are diligent in our efforts to provide high quality photos and as accurate descriptions as possible of each specimen/stone, however a photograph simply does not replace actually holding the specimen/stone and examining it in person. Further, colors can vary slightly from monitor to monitor or device to device.
We want our customers to be happy with their purchase. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding any item in our store, so please feel free to contact us! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately as we would like an opportunity to make it right.
All photography posted in this shop is copyrighted by Laura Aaron. Photography rights are retained. Photographs may be shared for educational purposes with the photographer's permission.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Laura Aaron, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.